Welcome

Welcome to Our Classroom!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Montgomery's Monkeys

Our theme this year is, "Preschool is more fun than a barrel of monkeys."  I'm not sure how fun a barrel of monkeys really is, but we have fun in preschool.  The following pictures are of our classroom. We've really had fun with this theme so far.


If your family's picture isn't here, please send us one.
 We still have lots of room on the board and selfies are welcome.
 

Here are my hands with ten fingers in all,
My first mark in school to hang on the wall.
As years go by, I'll remember and say,
"My hands and I had a very good day."
August 25, 2015

Preschool students are swinging into an exciting new year.

We are learning to line up and to recognize our numbers
from the monkeys on the floor.

We have a place to store our bags and coats.

This is our communication folder that goes back and forth in
our book bags so families and school can keep in touch.

Our desert rose plant is pretty in front of our window.

First day of school

First day of school

No comments:

Post a Comment