Welcome

Welcome to Our Classroom!

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I want to apologize to the morning parents.  I was up to my elbows in this gooey mess so I didn't get to the camera in time to get pictures.  I will get pictures of your children right away.  We had an ooey, gooey day today.  This is something that the kids would love to do at home (if you don't mind a little mess).  We made puff paint and then used it on paper plates to make chocolate chip cookies.  The cookies were in honor of the letter C and Crazy Camel crunching cookies.  This is a great sensory activity.

Puff Paint Recipe
approximately 3/4 cup shave cream per child
1/2 cup Elmer type glue
Put in bowl and allow child to mix thoroughly.
Add a little paint if you want.  We used brown for cookies.
Mix again and then apply where you want the puffy paint.





































No comments:

Post a Comment