Welcome

Welcome to Our Classroom!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome to Preschool

I am so happy to have your child in my classroom this year. Your child is beginning a whole new adventure in preschool. We try to make learning as fun and hands on as possible to get your child off to the best start.

I am a firm believer in the Conscious Discipline method of classroom management. We try to build a close classroom family so that the children feel safe and comfortable in the classroom. I also believe in active learning. We do lots of movement and music activities.

We are going to have a great year. Linda High and Cristen Bahr are returning as our paras again this year. They are both highly qualified and the children love them. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions or concerns. My school e-mail is montgomeryb@sktc.net or call me.

Always remember, family members are a child's first and most important teachers. You know your child better than anyone else does. That is why it is so important for us to work together as your child begins his or her school adventure. I really look forward to getting to know you and your child this year.









No comments:

Post a Comment